Monday, May 17, 2010

Just stuff while I'm out and about.....


^^^^^ Anchor at the River Front Park in Columbia, S.C.

Below is the Gervais Street bridge, the Broad River and downtown Columbia. A view from the Riverfront Park.


View from above of my Mother's Day bouquet.


Kiawah Island Marsh Island Park...

6 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great Diane: Two of them are stand outs in my opinion.

    Your Mother's Day bouquet is a great splash of color that grabs attention.

    The bridge at Kiawah Island Marsh Island Park, is a great use of contrast and shadows.

    Great job My Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the the bridge pic leading out to the marsh. Think the shadows on the bridge and the curve makes for a nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the diagonal line in the Gervais Street bridge coming in from the top right corner. Nice framing! Also great curves, repetitive/leading lines in the marsh walk. Would have made a really good portrait shot with a person sitting down up against the boards! Holding that camera nice and straight also when you need to. Think you're doing a fantastic job! Now, will you take my shots for me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your photograpphy teacher is reading your blog, he'll think I'm full of it! LOL! We may meet some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw all of these comments. I'm slow on the uptake. Thanks Brian and Carla!

    Carla, I hope you will come and take some classes with me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete