So, I had a lot of fun today -- not doing my homework still :-O -- must do my homework -- but I found an egret who let me stalk him and it was blast.......
I was amazed by how much he was not worried about me. :-) Maybe I'll end up being like Dr. Doolittle and able to talk to the animals. I felt like I had dated this one by the time I was done. ha,ha
He literally would walk up on the bike path and around me and start the same pattern back up again -- down by a bench, fishing, eating, then taking off to the walkway post, to the ground and back around me. I slowly stalked him each round. :-)

Once more, so beautiful pictures. One test I use is to put the picture as a desktop background image. Wow, the last picture of the egret taking off is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks TwoWalks! :-) I had a lot of fun hanging out with my bird friend yesterday. It's so peaceful.
ReplyDeleteThe one of it strutting down the street makes me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Brian, Sr. loved that one Carla. I actually have three of him doing that. I'll have to look at them and see if the other two turned out fine too -- I believe in one he was heading to path and there was another strutting photo.
ReplyDeleteI added one more of him strutting on the bike path -- the lighting is better in it, although I like his feathers more in the darker one.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, Diane's new nickname is the bird whisperer : )
ReplyDeleteha,ha -- thank you Brian! That bird had a crush on me. :-P
ReplyDeleteWe like the feathered one because he looks looney! LOL! Can relate :)
ReplyDelete