Learning to See by Practicing
Monday, May 17, 2010
A visit to Trinity Cathedral and its cemetery....
^^^^^^ I just took this for information purposes, so y'all could read about where I was visiting.....
Below is the actual cathedral:
Some of the gravemarkers are very pretty..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Diane
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(23)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(17)
Flowers in my yard.....
Equipment
Egret fishing......
And a couple more of the egret stalking episode.....
Stalking an Egret.......
Light and Lighting......
More markers at Trinity Cathedral cemetary...
A visit to Trinity Cathedral and its cemetery....
Just stuff while I'm out and about.....
A couple of fun photos from my bike ride today.......
Lesson 3: Composition
A few more photos I took today........
Lesson 2 Homework/Part 1 -- Metering and Exposure
Lesson Two: Metering and Exposure
More shots from Lesson 1
A few more shots from my Lesson 1 Homework Assignment
Introduction to Digital Photography/Class #1 April...
No comments:
Post a Comment