
This is a bench in our backyard at Kiawah.......



The tree photo is from Marsh Island Park @ Kiawah.
The garden statue was a gift from my brother-in-law Richard and is located at our Columbia, S.C. house.
This is a plant from our home @ Kiawah's front yard. There was a spider on it and a tiny caterpillar. I have no idea what the plant is, however, so if any of you are plant experts feel free to chime in. I believe this is a bloom coming out of some sort of broad leafed low-lying plant if I'm remembering correctly. (Click on image twice to see the spider and the caterpillar.)
These are some more photos I took last week while trying to put together my photos for lesson one. Just thought I'd share and have nothing in particular to say about any of them (as far as camera settings are concerned) except I had a fun time taking photographs last week -- so, this is just for fun sharing!
I took lesson #2 today and will blog about it later in the week once I try to figure out what I learned and put it into action. :-)

I wish I was sitting on the bench drinking a cold one :)
ReplyDeleteLike the insects! :)
ReplyDeleteI can see a big difference in the quality of these pictures and the first ones that you posted! Progress!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBrian, that not a stretch for you -- go down there, get a beer out of the fridge, sit and drink it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carla! I obviously need a lens to photo bugs. They apparently fascinate me.
Thanks Kathy -- it will be a while before I have a clue what I'm doing...... :-)