Thanks for your thoughts TwoWalks! Right now I'm so limited on lenses -- only have the kit lens -- I can only get so close or the lily would blur anyway.
I am enjoying my camera and should probably add more photos here soon. I missed my last photography class. I just didn't want to drive that far as Brian, Jr. was having some stuff going on with his stomach. It was fine though -- I'd much rather be with him.
I am going to sign up for another class soon after I practice a bit.
We've been getting lots of rain also! Think your flowers love it :)
ReplyDeleteI always tell you positive things so today I want to be different.
ReplyDeleteThe lily is beautiful, but ... My opinion ... choose 1.
1. You should have gotten closer and knocked the background more out of focus.
2. You should have gotten farther back, taking a picture of the area with the lily in the corner.
3. I have no idea what I am taking about and I take lousy pictures ... Beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Thanks Carla!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your thoughts TwoWalks! Right now I'm so limited on lenses -- only have the kit lens -- I can only get so close or the lily would blur anyway.
I am enjoying my camera and should probably add more photos here soon. I missed my last photography class. I just didn't want to drive that far as Brian, Jr. was having some stuff going on with his stomach. It was fine though -- I'd much rather be with him.
I am going to sign up for another class soon after I practice a bit.